Hiking in Hinterstoder and other summer highlights
Fleischerei holiday in the warm season
Let us share a secret with you: summer in Hinterstoder is almost better than winter, as there’s so much to do for the entire family, for couples and for entire groups of friends. Exciting hiking in Hinterstoder onto the most beautiful mountains of the Pyhrn-Priel region, sporty cycling tours, climbing, paragliding and swimming are just some of the summery highlights around your Fleischerei apartment.
Hiking holiday in Hinterstoder
An extensive, excellently developed and perfectly signposted network of paths of over 200 km leads through the entire Stodertal region. Hiking in Hinterstoder leads through wide valleys, onto lush alps and to the highest summit regions with the craggy peaks of the Limestone Alps as the major destination for experienced mountaineers. Discover the Circular Hiking World of Hinterstoder with its premium trail network for genuine mountain experts, be enchanted by the diverse alpine flowers and make exciting, unique wildlife observations.
Our top suggestions for hiking in Hinterstoder are Schiederweiher and Steyr-Ursprung. The paths to these refreshing waters lead across comparatively easy terrain in the heart of the region – perfect to get an idea of the rich potential of the Pyhrn-Priel region.
Active summer holiday in Hinterstoder
The diverse hiking offer is only a part of what Hinterstoder and the Pyhrn-Priel region have in store in summer. Don’t miss out on the following active highlights:
- Cycling & biking: A varied selection of cycling paths and tours for connoisseur riders, road cyclists and mountain bikers provides fun on two wheels for every taste.
- Climbing: The fixed rope route in close proximity to the village is the perfect introduction to the region. Prepare for the longest fixed rope route in Austria on the Grosser Priel!
- Paragliding: Just rise above everything – or glide above it all. Hinterstoder flight school makes it possible from trial offers to paragliding lessons to a tandem flight.
- Naturesports: The big outdoor camp in Hinterstoder turns the summer holiday into an adventure trip. High ropes course, canyoning, giant swing and Riverbug (fun rafting) turn up the action heat.
- Swimming: How about some cooling down? The local public pool is only a five-minute walk from your apartment. You can also find several lakes within brief driving distance.
Whatever your summer plans are, a Fleischerei apartment is the perfect base camp for all sorts of adventures, trips and active experiences. We gladly accept your holiday enquiry!
Weather in Hinterstoder
- This is a re-post now I have ridden the new Bike Park. . .best you get there! Great job by all involved. Seien Sie mit dabei und testen Sie …Read More »
- Everyone who visits is special to us. . #Van der Bellen #Bundespräsident Kontakt: Yvonne@fleischerei.co.at M: +43 650 8308 134Read More »
- friends. . .jausen + Berg = A good day #Hinterstoder #BergsteigerRead More »
- We now have locally made Bachhalm Icecream. Creativity, inspiration, passion and craftsmanship distinguish Maître Chocolatier Johannes F. Bachhalm. With the unique chocolate creations by Maître Chocolatier Johannes F. Bachhalm, immerse …Read More »
- Click on the Link to see the full storyRead More »
- A great evening spent tasting some wonderful Wachau wines .Read More »